What our customer says?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Salaried customers with the below profile –
Only salaried individual.
- Should be working in either a Private Limited Company or Public Limited Company or is a Government Employee.
- Age of the borrower should be more than 21 years.
- Total work experience should be more than 1 year for the customer.
Basic eligibility criteria are as below –
- Minimum total work experience of 1 year.
- Net in hand salary per month should be at least ₹16,000/-
- Salary credit in bank account should be through online transfer.
- Current total EMI of the customer should be less than 40% of their net in hand salary.
- Customers should not have a current overdue in any loan.
The maximum loan amount that we offer is INR 5,00,000 (5 lacs).
The loan amount is calculated based on the current in-hand salary and adjusting it with existing loan EMIs.
The maximum loan period will be 3 years (36 months)
Interest rate will vary depending on the profile of yours. Our interest rate starts from 16%
EMI or Equated Monthly Installments is the amount that you needs to pay per month against the loan.
EMI is calculated by dividing the total of disbursed principal and total interest with the number of installments (loan tenure)
Approval and sanction letter will be received within 3 working days, after submitting required documents.
Post this we will initiate the agreement creation, verification and disbursal process
Loan amount will be disbursed directly to your salary bank account, which he/she provided.
No disbursal will happen through cash or cheque
EMI will be deducted from yur bank account directly on the EMI date of every month by registering NACH (National Auto Clearing House).
Customer will have to submit duly signed (signature should match with bank database) NACH mandate form.
This mandate form will be shared along with the loan agreement.
In case the NACH mandate is not registered/rejected customer can make the payment via online transfer (NEFT / IMPS / UPI / Paytm / Google Pay / Phone Pe) from their bank account.
The following documents can be provided for office address proof
- ID card
- E-mail confirmation from HR
- Option 1 – Electricity Bill
- Option 2 – Property Tax
- Option 3 – Municipal Tax Receipt
- Option 4 – Water Tax Receipt
- Option 5 – Property Purchase Deed
We need to collect proofs for both Present and Permanent address
No, HR letter can be considered for only one of Employment or Residential proof
We abide all the governmental laws and RBI policies governing the data protection and document usage.
We will not be using any documents and data for any reason apart from the evaluation of the loan
You can reach out to us at the below details –
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org